Forum index » Updates » Welcome to WeFUT 15

Remi
September 19, 2014 | 3:07am
WeFUT 15 has been officially released!
WeFUT 15 brings you the most complete WeFUT.com experience yet. In the article below, we will introduce and describe some of the brand new WeFUT features.

Commenting system
We released a new commenting system, which allows you to post, vote and reply to comments. You can now not only login with your WeFUT account, but also with your Twitter, Facebook or Google account to post a comment.

Player Generations
You can now go back in time with Player Generations. On a player's profile page, click the Generations button to see all this player's FUT cards from FUT 13, 14 and 15.

Card Creator
With the new Card Creator, you can now create your own custom Player Card. You can change everything you see: from name to picture, from pace to dribbling. Once you're satisfied with the card you created, you can download the card image to your computer by clicking the 'Save card' button.

Next to these new features, lots of things have changed and improved. We hope you will enjoy WeFUT 15!
Megabender
September 19, 2014 | 9:05pm
Firstly, I am a huge fan of your site and it appears to have only got better! Your database has the most extensive search filters whilst not compromising usability or looks, the web app view is also awesome.

I have a quick question though, when you save a squad, would it not be possible to save a web app view image also and auto create a link for that, it makes it soooooo much nicer when posting squads.

I would love to see that feature added but also to know why (if) it is not possible. Thank you so much for your wonderful site, I can see it rocketing in popularity with all the new features
simo222
September 19, 2014 | 9:45pm
great change
BoneCounty
September 20, 2014 | 1:14pm
I love it, Remi!
Remi
September 21, 2014 | 1:11am
Megabender | September 19, 2014 | 9:05pm
Firstly, I am a huge fan of your site and it appears to have only got better! Your database has the most extensive search filters whilst not compromising usability or looks, the web app view is also awesome.

I have a quick question though, when you save a squad, would it not be possible to save a web app view image also and auto create a link for that, it makes it soooooo much nicer when posting squads.

I would love to see that feature added but also to know why (if) it is not possible. Thank you so much for your wonderful site, I can see it rocketing in popularity with all the new features
Thanks for your kind words. I'm afraid a webapp view image is not possible, as the webapp is a flash object. It's impossible for me to turn that into an image.
Megabender
September 22, 2014 | 2:46pm
K. Cool.

Is there an option to view your created squads? I can't find it.
Remi
September 24, 2014 | 4:06pm
Megabender | September 22, 2014 | 2:46pm
K. Cool.

Is there an option to view your created squads? I can't find it.
They are on your profile. Click on the link at the top right of the site to go to your profile
DiegoFagundez
October 8, 2014 | 8:43am
its funny cause its very near www.futhead.com
DiegoFagundez
October 8, 2014 | 8:44am
and one more question: What are we suppost to do to be like a weFutFounder/Admin/BlaBla ? because it would be so ncie xD